Lily and I spent last weekend visiting our friends Geoff, Kim, and their son William for his 1st birthday party. Michal was under the weather and helping Rachel with her garage sale, so it was a Daddy Daughter day. Our friends live up in Mount Vernon and since timing + weather + tulips had not yet happened with the whole clan, Lily and I decided to stop by Tulip Town for the annual tulip pictures before it was too late! Unfortunately my photography skills are not quite up to par with my wife's, but that didn't stop me or the other 12 zillion people from capturing family memories on our phones. Here are our results:
We're here!! Obligatory shot of the first tulips we saw in the parking lot.
I wonder what's on the other side of this gate?
Selfie!
Lily practiced her new skill of "smiling" for the camera.
It turns out my daughter is a ham. A cute ham, but a ham nonetheless.
See?
I think I see a tractor over there, daddy.
Tractor ride!!!
There was a LOT of mud and puddles on our tractor ride. Lily loved to look over the side and stare down while the tractor pulled us through lots of spots where I was sure we would get stuck and asked to push. Fortunately we survived. It's almost as if the driver had done this all before.
What you lookin' at?
I think I'm ready to go home, daddy.
Success!
No comments:
Post a Comment