I've been having fun this month meeting up with some local photographer mommas that I met through ClickinMoms. We are super excited to FINALLY have some nice weather, and one momma even took us out to show us her favorite shooting spot. There are so many fun places to shoot there, and WATER! It's super fun to all take pictures of each other's kids, and I get to watch how they shoot, pose, interact with the kiddos, etc. Then when we get home our little facebook group blows up with pictures and chatter from the outing! Here are some of my pictures from the first visit. This sweetie pie is another Lily, a 3 year old version!
And our second visit...
Lexie at Alexis Merritt Photography took this one!
And our third! KK is not a super willing subject, but she did have no problem with dirt, mud, and jumping into the grass. She loved wading into the creek (a little further than her boots allowed!). She's a good influence on our "must stay clean, I don't even want to walk on mud with my boots on" Lillian!
I can't wait to spend more time there as the weather warms up!
















No comments:
Post a Comment