We've had great weather this week, and we have definitely been making the most of it! We've been busy celebrating Rachel and my birthday, having lunch out with friends, and celebrating Mother's Day! Thanks to all for the cards, calls, and happy birthdays! It's been a great week!
Earlier this week I snapped this picture of baby friends. Tummy time is so much more fun when there are friends to look at!
We busted out the grill for our first chili-lime chicken of the season! Aren't baby-wearing Dads the cutest?
On Saturday we took Nan and Ron to Greenlake for a picnic and a walk around the lake. Lillian is stylin' in her new sunglasses!
Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful Grandma and a fabulous Mother-in-Law!
Thanks to Shaina and fam for the great picnic blanket! We love it!
Today was my first Mother's Day! I got a sweet card, flowers, and a delicious waffle breakfast. Rachel and I went to see "The Producers" at the Village Theatre (our regular volunteer usher gig), and I can home to this sleeping beauty!
But this was the best Mother's Day gift of all...Lily's first laugh!
(This is a video. If you got this by email, click here to go to the blog to see the adorableness!)
Lily and I will be enjoying our last few days of maternity leave this week. I have so appreciated this time to be at home with the new love of our life. On Wednesday, Lily will help me get a few things done at school, and then she will stay home with the Grandmas and Grandpas on Thursday and Friday while I am on my own back at work. Only 5 1/2 weeks until summer!!





No comments:
Post a Comment