Happy Halloween!! We packed in the fun last weekend, with my class party on Friday, Huskies and parties on Saturday, Seahawks on Sunday, and the whole fam over for dinner on Sunday night. I was exhausted on Monday, but we had a great time!

Yesterday was the last game at Husky Stadium before they start the renovation, and the last home game of the season. We don't know what will happen with the Alumni Band in the new stadium. Read more about that, plus our favorite 95 year old, on the front page of the Seattle Times here! We had a huge band yesterday, and we even got to sit on the track one last time. It only would have been better if we'd been able to beat Oregon!

25 weeks
I'm happy that I was able to make it through the season in Alumni Band! The belly definitely put a damper on my dancing moves, and I'm looking forward to next season when I can jump again!

Last home game of the season: 11/5/11 - 25 weeks




No comments:
Post a Comment