This was Lily's first time on a plane! After lots of research (mostly chatting with other teacher-moms at school) I had a plethora or activities to keep this toddler busy.
2 cups and one ice cube:
New Playmobile airplane!
Post its and tape.
Stickers. Lots and lots of stickers.
Just as we were beginning to descend, she passed out. Of course!
We finally made it to Grandpa's house! We of course had to get an organ tutorial.And snuggles. Cooper meeting Grandpa for the first time!
The fall Cali weather was lovely for these Seattle-ites who are already seeing frosty mornings. The girls blew off some steam in the front yard.
And Coopie enjoyed getting passed between Uncle Chuck and Aunt Cathie.
Lovely night for a fall walk!
I think Lily is jealous of Grandpa's new birthday gift.
Kenley and Lily loved so much together time all weekend. Lily even started saying "Kenley" instead of "KK" or the previous "MaMy." This is Lily saying first thing in the morning, "Kenley? Baff?"Coopie and Lily chillin' at the hotel.
I may have instigated some bed jumping with KK....
We hit the road on Sunday morning for some sight-seeing in the big city! I need to work on my out-of-the-minivan-window shots, haha! But you get the idea...
Streetcar!
The view from mid-Lombard Street.
Mmmmmm.
Morning on the waterfront.
It's never too early for a hot fudge sundae at Ghiradelli's! Or a clam chowder breadbowl. :)
We headed back to Grandpa's in time for the big event, Grandpa's 90th birthday party!
| Two girls in the ultimate playground (I mean rented minivan!). |
The next morning it was time to head home. We all piled back on the airplane and headed home.
Thank you Grandpa, Cathie, and Chuck for having us! It was a great visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment