Sunday, October 28, 2012

At home with Lillian

I'm reading a photography book right now that encourages parents to take pictures of everyday things that "tell the story" of your baby's first year. So here are some fun ones that we took around the house for no particular reason (but are more chances to practice with light and play with lenses!).
Chillin' in the crib, checking herself out in her mirror.


Getting big in the tub! She's really into her bath toys now, but I couldn't figure out how to capture the adorableness of her searching for the toys that went over the edge....maybe next bath time!



It is Fall in our front yard!
We still love lounging in bed in the mornings with our giggly, smiley baby! Also, I've been playing with self portraits.
I got some cute expressions and fun with Daddy on this day, but that manual-focus prime lense is tricky to avoid the blur!

No comments:

Post a Comment