Lily is four months old! She has found her hands, and she LOVES to suck them! I couldn't get her to take them out to take this picture!
 |
| Lily is four months old and getting so BIG! |
I realized it has been forever since I updated our blog! It turns out going back to work means not so much time to blog. Plus we have been super busy having fun! Here's some catch up:
 |
| 4 month checkup! Lily now weighs 13 lbs, 4 oz (40th percentile) and 24 1/8" long (35th percentile)! Dr. K is so proud! |
 |
| Lily loves the Jumperoo! |
Lily is just starting to want things in her mouth, but she doesn't always know how to get them there. Here she is trying SO hard to get those giraffe legs into her mouth, but she can't get her head off the floor. Use the force Lily.....
Life is better around here because Lily is a happy girl in her stroller AND her carseat!! Now that she is noticing the world around her and starting to show an interest in things like her hands and toys, she is more easily entertained while strapped in. She will also (sometimes) take a pacifier, so that helps. We still have tough rides, but it sure makes a difference to not have screaming on every trip. Mama is soooo happy.
On Sunday we explored a new park called Forest Park in Everett. It has great trails...not so great for strollering though. Ha!
It also has a great spray park! Lily liked watching the water bubble up. Too cold to go in on this day though!
On Tuesday we had our 12th (and technically last) day of official PEPS meetings! We took some fun pictures, though we are missing one baby and mama. We are planning to continue to get together with this group, and feel lucky that we found such an interesting and fun group of new families. We can't wait to see the babies grow together!
 |
| Daddies and Babies |
 |
| Mommies and Babies |
Lily occasionally notices that she has feet, and they are cool!
 |
| Look Ma! |
 |
| I've got toes! |
 |
| Round Baby! |
We had a fun Memorial Day weekend celebrating Papa's birthday! We loved all the visitors!
We hit up Folklife and saw all kinds of crazy things!
I'm halfway through my short return to work before summer. It has been, and will continue to be, quite an adjustment! I'm happy to be back and work and see my kiddos and my fabulous coworkers! I'm trying to figure out how to do the same amount of work in fewer hours, and find time to pump 3 times a day while I'm there! Lily is happy as a clam at home with the grandparents, and we often come home to find Lily cruising the neighborhood in her stroller, or squealing happily at adoring grandparents. I'm looking forward to summer and a return to our mornings of cuddling and playing, and outings with our baby friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment