Sunday, September 11, 2011

17 Weeks!


Rachel - 17 weeks with Kenley, March 2009
Michal - 17 weeks with Baby F, Sept. 2011

Baby is 17 weeks, and we survived the first week of school! I was pleasantly surprised at how much energy I had each day, and am looking forward to a full 5-day week with my kiddos! So far my class seems pretty dreamy...just what I needed this year! I hope it continues! Jason had a great week too. His school was even featured on the news! You can catch a glimpse of his head in this clip. :)

We had a quick midwife visit last week. We checked in on baby's heartbeat, and got test results that Baby has less than 1/5000 chance of having any genetic issues. The baby is about the size of a 4 inch turnip, and is supposed to gain weight like crazy over the next few weeks. Next midwife visit is the big ultrasound, and we can't wait! Hopefully Baby won't be feeling shy. We're hoping to check off some baby stuff over the next couple weeks, too; find a pediatrician, apply for district childcare for Fall 2012, and other kinda important items. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment